Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Power of Balance - Getting Started

This is my first blog post.

Over the course of the last few months, I have found myself evolving from using my computer almost exclusively for e-mail and surfing the web to having a Facebook page, Tweeting and now trying my hand at writing a blog. Perhaps one day, this dinosaur will even walk upright and make fire! Stay tuned...

Balance has always been a part of my life, although like most people, my definition of balance sometimes has to be brought back into alignment by those most important to me; namely - my family.

Through this blog, I hope to share with you many of the things I have learned about the Power of Balance. I will build on my personal experiences, good and bad, and I will share insights from others. I also hope to learn from you and your experience. How do you put balance in your life? How do you achieve success through the Power of Balance? And, what happens when imbalance creeps in and your life begins to tilt too far one way or the other?

So, climb aboard and enjoy the ride. I look forward to our adventure together.


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. You have a lot to share with the world. Let 'er rip!

    ReplyDelete